Network Logic Service Manager
- Architecting outcomes and supporting the service delivery team in achieving them.
- Developing (or “working on”) all aspects of service delivery.
- Predicting and Planning for growth of the service teams and managing associated risk.
- Directly responsible for Gross Margins associated with service delivery.
- If it has to do with service or service delivery, the buck stops with the Service Manager
- Responsible for all service related personnel including hiring and firing.
- Mentoring mentoring mentoring – all levels, all the time.
- Insure that the service department operates with integrity and in accordance with our core values and Mission Statement at all times.
- Regularly analyze, understand and communicate agreed-upon service delivery metrics.
- Regularly review and work to improve customer effective rates with management.
- Lead by example! Log your time in real time. Don’t just enter billable time, enter all time spent on company activities. Use tickets, activities, and charge codes as appropriate. Submit timesheets each week just like anyone else in Service.
- Maintain standards and consistency between all markets.
- Regularly visit remote branches (No less than 2 times per month)
- Regularly review timesheets looking for errors, and ways to gain efficiency.
- Regularly review and insure accuracy of customer & Network Logic documentation.
- Build, manage, maintain, and regularly review all projects.
- Anticipate and react to major technology changes.
- Own and maintain service related Wiki documentation.
- Maintain vendor partner relationships as Network Logic’s technology representative.
- Ensure the consistency of all service delivery by communicating and enforcing the policies, procedures and standards of Network Logic.
- Be aware of customer business needs and how Network Logic’s IT solutions relate to their business strategies.
- Regularly poll customers for Service satisfaction.
- Be an excellent example of customer service at all levels of the company.
- Collaborate with other teams to improve or design new services and offerings.
- Work closely with the management team in defining and delivering new services and products.
- Work with sales and account management in maintaining all customer relationships
- Jointly responsible for executing Quarterly Business Reviews in a timely manner with sales and account management teams.
- Huddle with your service team each morning (in-person if at all possible).
- Hold weekly detail meetings with your service team or departments (in-person if at all possible).
- Meet with the management team weekly (in-person if at all possible).
- Perform regular performance evaluations (either leading them or providing feedback depending on the requirements).
- Attend vendor sponsored events to investigate new service and product offerings. Bring back schwag for the service team members, not just yourself.
- Escalate service issues to the CEO/President/GM when necessary (and only when necessary).
- Review IT publications and online materials to remain up to date with current and future technologies emerging in the industry.
- Participate in external groups, associations, committees, and programs that complement the interests of Network Logic as an organization as well as your own personal and technical development. Particularly if said development directly or indirectly affects Network Logic in a positive way.
- Insure engineer growth through regular training and certification programs.
- Develop, document and maintain job descriptions for all service personnel.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Be a leader. Lead by example. Do what you say you are going to do.
- Be knowledgeable. If you aren’t knowledgeable about something, and you need to be, fix it.
- Be extremely organized.
- Be a great presenter.
- Make things look easy, but don’t gloat about it.
- Skill in strategic planning with a 1 – 3 year outlook. Understand the company Vision.
- Skill in planning and preparing written communications.
- Be customer focused.
- Adapt to change quickly.
- Understand tools, techniques, and how they are used in providing service.
Please Complete The Form Bellow
Fill out my online form.