Tier 1 Systems Engineer
About Network Logic:
Network Logic is a premier Managed Service Provider that specializes in technology solutions for today’s business. The sale is just the beginning as we insure long-term success by being attentive to the needs of our customers. We pride ourselves on customer service, experienced expert staff, system knowledge, and a high level of Energy and Excitement! We are currently seeking qualified candidates to become a vital part of our Engineering team. System / Network Engineer Are you passionate about IT and helping humans get the most from their technology? Do you want to work in a highly collaborative company where you’re learning like crazy with a team to back you up? Do you want to have fun working in a fast-paced setting, and know that you’re making a difference? Network Logic is on a mission to rescue great people from lousy IT positions!CORE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Priority #1: Help humans get their jobs done with technology;
- Configure, deploy, and support business-class equipment onsite and remotely using a variety of cutting edge tools and technologies;
- Respond to customer-reported issues – identify problems, troubleshoot, and resolve with the support of your team;
- Recommend solutions and provide advice as required; Assist in design and delivery of IT projects;
- Document all activity in a clear and concise manner.
REQUIREMENTS Network Logic is growing steadily, and looking for people with experience supporting:
- Microsoft Windows-based desktops and servers
- Microsoft Exchange
- Remote Desktop Services
- Sonicwall firewalls
- Cloud services
- Mobile devices
- Help Desk Remote Control Applications
Excellent communication and people skills are as important to us as technical skills, and education and certifications are an advantage though the right experience and attitude may substitute. This position may be exactly what you’re looking for, if:
- You want to make a real difference instead of fighting bureaucracy and apathy all day;
- You’re fed up with chaotic environments where everyone is expected to work in a vacuum, and REAL standards and best practices are few and far between;
- You want to be with a company that continually innovates and works to become something better every day.
With offices in Dallas and Houston, Network Logic is celebrating our 16th year as a high- end provider of Information Technology services to small and mid-sized businesses throughout Texas.